Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nube Vogan - Waves of Hope Radio

Nube Vogan and her husband are missionaries with OMS - One Mission Society and serve with Waves of Hope Radio in Loja, Ecuador. Nube came to Quito for a 2-week internship as part of our personalized training core. Here are her thoughts after completing her time with us:

"I thank God for the giving me the blessing of being at HCJB for two weeks for the internship in radio news. I enjoy learning, seeing and collecting all of the information that can serve us in Waves of Hope Radio. This way we will improve professionally without putting to one side, not even for a moment, the passion for showing our listeners the love and power of God. I’m very thankful to HCJB for opening up this form of training which is a great blessing for me.

I will go back to Loja with a challenge: to be more professional every day, not forsaking my passion to talk about God’s love and to continue preparing myself at every opportunity. Recently I have come to understand what a privilege it is to serve God by way of radio, the responsibility for the way I do so and for each word that I speak."

Please pray for the Vogans in their ministry through Waves of Hope Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment