Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christian Briones

You actually met Christian Briones and his brother in last Saturday's blog. But today is Christian's 15th birthday, so he's here again.

I first met Christian during HCJB-2's annual sharathon in December 2008. (The picture is me interviewing him then.) I didn't know his story then, but God really placed a burden on my heart to pray for him. I later met his younger brother, Kevin. I've been praying for both of them constantly.

Even though none of us can physically be with Christian for his birthday today, we can all be with him spiritually. Please join me in praying for him. That in spite of all that he has experienced in his life, God would be so real to him today and that he would sense God's spirit and our love through prayer.

Happy birthday, buddy! ¡Que viva el cumpleañero!

No comments:

Post a Comment