Monday, February 22, 2010

God's answering our prayers!

In my February 1 blog I told you about "Vertical Limit", the new youth group at church. I told you about Samuel Zarria, my co-leader, and the fact that most of the youth that come are his classmates. I also asked you to pray for sensitivity to the needs of the group.

Thanks a lot for praying! God is moving and constantly opening doors for Sam and I to minister to his classmates and family. Two weeks ago we had the opportunity to clearly present the Plan of Salvation to four of his friends. None made a decision, but the seed is planted. Please keep praying!

Four are having some pretty serious relational problems with their parents and three of them have sought out help from Sam. Tomorrow he and I will meet with one of their mothers who is seeking advice. God's Holy Spirit is moving because you prayed. Thanks a bunch. Please keep praying.

The photo: In November, Samuel was one of the actors in a new radio series of short-format programs in Spanish being produced by Hope for the Heart Ministries. Here's a photo of him in the studio during the recording. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment