Saturday, January 30, 2010

Karen's graduation!

Yesterday you met Jaime. Today, let me introduce you to his older sister, Karen Párraga. Karen should have graduated two years ago, but due to a number of different circumstances wasn't able to do so. Hats off to Karen for persevering and not giving up. Way to go Karen!

As I told you yesterday, Karen's grandmother has had responsibility for her, Jaime and Leo, one of their younger brothers, for a number of years now. She is one amazing woman and I'm so thankful for her. I'm also very thankful to God for giving me the unique opportunity to walk alongside Karen during her last years of study. What an honor to see her graduate!

I would also ask for your prayers for Karen as she considers options for future studies and a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment