Monday, April 26, 2010

More on radio training in Africa

Emmanuel Ekpeh-Addrey was one of the very talented radio producers with us during the radio training in Accra, Ghana. After I got back from Africa, Emmanuel sent me the following message.

"APPRECIATION and GRATEFULNESS are the two words that I woke-up with this morning. The fact that you are so down to earth amazes me. Your simplicity blows my mind.

Like our Lord Jesus Christ came down from heaven to show us the way, you came to 'show' us the way in radio communication. Your all inclusive style of teaching is superb. I'm a better communicator now than before thanks to your impact made possible by the Holy Spirit."

What an incredible privilege to have shared the training experience with people like Emmanuel. Please pray for him and the others that took part in the training. They are all great communicators of a great God! May the Holy Spirit use them to impact the lives of their listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment